Tuesday, April 16, 2013

When strays become family members

I am shameful for not posting enough here.  Time flies so quickly when you're involved in projects that update your property or pay the bills.  I'm sure that you can understand that.  Today, I'm going to share a quick story about a new addition to our household.

About four weeks back, we had a lost (stray) cat show up in our garage.  Well, he wasn't so much of a stray because last November, he showed up here then.  At that time, we kept him for a week while searching for his owners and then luckily, we found them.  This same cat (who is about one year old now) came back five months later.  We called the owners and they came to take their pet home.... but then a week later, they called to ask if we'd take him.  He's beautiful, healthy, and affectionate so we agreed.  After three weeks though, we're regretting that decision because he persistently picks on our older cat.... he just doesn't know when to let up and then a fight begins.  Unfortunately, we're going to find a good home and give him away.  In the meantime though, we still enjoy his affection and playfulness.  I'm posting photos to show this beautiful animal..... these images are available at my online gallery.  His name is PeeTee.

Click to view at my online gallery

Click to view at my online gallery



If you are local to me and know of a good home, please contact me.  If you have comments, please leave them below... you're very welcome to browse and shop at my gallery.  Thanks for coming by.

No comments:

Post a Comment