Sunday, September 30, 2012

Toronto

Good morning!

I was browsing through some less recent photos and came across this image that I shot during a family vacation to Toronto.  It was taken from the observation platform of the CN Tower and shows an aerial view of the central business district with the shadow of the CN Tower.  Pretty cool, huh?

This post is really short but I wanted to share my find.  If you haven't visited Toronto, you really should.  It's a city with lots of diversity yet everyone seems to blend well.

Aerial view of Toronto CBD

You can visit my online gallery to view in more detail by clicking the link. My other work is also available for browsing and shopping while you're there.  Please be sure to leave comments and to share links in your social media network.  Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment