Friday, March 30, 2012

Day One - My First Post

This blog is getting off the ground and I'm excited about that!  I want to talk about photography which is one of my most serious passions.  If you're wondering about me, please take time to view my profile.  Of course, you're welcome to ask your questions publicly or in private email.  I am not afraid! <LOL>

So you're wondering what to expect here?  I can go on infinitely about photography.  Many of my posts will highlight an image that I've shot but I also plan to talk about different techniques that I like and/or use.  And I would love if you'll chime in with feedback or opinions.  I only ask that you be polite as I want to have a friendly place.

So with that, I sincerely thank you for coming and I hope to see more of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment