Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Small Town Americana

Lately, I've stayed pretty busy with my "day" job and ongoing projects around the house. Unfortunately though, because of this, I've not had much time to pick up my camera and shoot.  Now last week, I did take a couple hours to travel to a nearby town and shoot the old train depot.  I've wanted to do that for awhile but, when the light was right, I was either busy or the weather wasn't friendly.  Let me share a couple shots that I got.  These are from Bristow, Oklahoma.  It's about 20 miles away and Bristow has a population of about 5000.  There are really cool old buildings there.

Old Train Depot at Bristow, Oklahoma

Vintage Sign from old Car Dealer
Vintage Blue
As you can see, the bottom image was processed a bit differently.  I really like the blue vintage look.  What do you think?  These and others are available at my Online Gallery where you can examine more closely and browse further.  All comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment