Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Finds in the Junk Yard

Still posting images from Wyoming as I managed to capture a lot of very good photos there.  During our trip, I visited a small town near the Wyoming - Nebraska state line called Pine Bluffs.  In that town, is a small junk yard that contains mostly gasoline station memorabilia.  The owner was very friendly and gracious to me... he seemed quite content to allow me in to shoot photos.

As a boy, we had lots of fun rummaging through people's junk so this visit brought back a lot of youthful memories.  I hope it'll do the same for you.  Please respect that these images are my intellectual property and provided protection from copyright infringements.  If you desire to use them in some way, please contact me.

Here's a little of my work:

Vintage Fuel Pump Collage
Junk or Treasure
Steel Spokes




No comments:

Post a Comment